Friday, October 26, 2007

YAY! I got more pictures!!

YAY! I forgot I hadn't uploaded these (sorry, half of them are blurry), so I will now. And immediately after reading Aunt Heidi's comment on my last post, I took a couple more. =D
Shadow enjoys her bone with her rope toy nearby. Awwww! (if you don't think that's cute, just realize that almost anything non-destructive a puppy does is absolutely adorable, so just get over it.)
I called her name. Look at those huge brown puppy-dog eyes! Just kills you, doesn't it? Well, if it doesn't, it WILL if you're getting ice out and trying to avoid giving some to her whenever she begs, too.
I can't decide! What should I do?
The puppy is almost asleep, in her favoritest place to be - the bed. When the bed was by the laundry room door to be washed, she laid down on it for ages. And when it went in the wash, she sat by the laundry room door with those killer eyes, whining. Poor thing. Here she's in the school room, where we tend to move the bed during the day from her crate.
P.S. - this is where the stuff I took about 5 minutes ago starts.
...Closer up, as she gradually becomes aware that I am WAKING HER UP some. It's okay, people, she really wasn't all the way asleep. And I had to get more pictures for my aunt. (Yes, you gave me the idea, and I am definitely going to take advantage of it.) O=-)

Does the sleepyhead want some ice? I took a short video too. Boredom+annoyance-with-lighting+sleepy dog, not good for good pictures+camera+aunt wanting pictures = video. You're very welcome. I didn't mind at all, actually, but I'm probably boring you guys to tears.

Notice that nice sit. The obedience. The focus. All out the window 70% of the time when there's no ice.

EDIT: ACK! I just watched that video and remembered how I HATE the sound of my own voice. I sound stupid. =)
A very tired puppy. You can tell she's only partially awake, because I just told her I'd give her ICE and she's still laying down, not dashing over to the fridge. She's much more awake, though, as the news begins to sink in, and you'll notice that her eyes are fully open.A bad picture of Shadow enjoying her eyes. She's sooo pretty!!

...And now she is fast asleep on her beloved bed once more.

=)
:]
=]
:)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Shadow and Rei look So much a like! They probably have a same parent or something! Do you know who Shadow's parents are?

rei's was Emma & smooch

she is adorable and big!!

Christina in NC said...

not the same parents. i think hers were clover and somebody. it wasn't emma though. that would be awesome though. =D

Kristen said...

She does look so much like Rei!!

Erin said...

Actually I did make my header, I found the picture of the dog on Google and painted a coat on him!
I thought i came out pretty well too!! Thanks!

HML said...

ha ha. Well, I'm glad I'm inspiring enough to cause you to post more pictures. The video is VERY cute. And techno. You go girl!