Thursday, August 9, 2007

ICE

Shadow loves ice. As in, LOVES. She knows the word and does know stay, but doesn't always do it so well. Today I took her out to busy, she little busied almost immediately, and I asked her if she wanted ice. She got excited, wagging her tail, and jogged with me to the door. She sat beautifully, but, as she often does, started getting up before I had entered. I asked her if she wanted ice and she sat and stayed immediately, big eyes glued on me. Once inside and without the leash, she made a contented beeline to the fridge and I got her the promised ice.
Doesn't sound very interesting probably, but to me it's great. =D

2 comments:

Erin said...

ha ha Rei and Paul and Jake and Honey alllll LOVED ice!!!
Its funny to watch the small ones try and catch it isn't it!!

Michelle said...

ohh, he sounds so sweet!! I loved seeing the pictures of him....especially with the sand on his nose!!