Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shadow Pictures

From below...
...and above. She looks like a bobble-head in this one. =P

I've been trying to get a picture of this. She'll stand there in a bow for a long time playing with a toy before flopping down.
To chase or not to chase?



My mom was using the hair-dryer, and Shadow went to investigate. Mom pointed it in her direction, and she play bowed and got all excited and started running down the stairs, "going nutty," as we call it, and running up again. I just got the end of it.

2 comments:

Lizzie Doster said...

Ha Erin, My name is Lizzie Doster. Remember from Drama. I was Becky in the last play you did. I was wondering. How old id Shadow going to be when you give him to the agency that turns him into a guide dog? Oh and I know it is going to be hard letting him go.

Love, Lizzie

Christina in NC said...

Hey Lizzie! She'll be about 14-16 months. Puppies come when they are around 8 weeks old to puppy raisers, stay with their raisers for 14-16 months, and then go back up to the school for 6 months of formal training. After that they are paired with a partner for life, teach the blind person how to use the dog, and have them do things together so they bond and learn to trust and love each other.

(of ourse I remember you!! =] )