Saturday, February 23, 2008

Puppy Camp

No pictures right now, just an update on what's going on. Today we had a puppy meeting at the mall and at the end each dog went to a different puppy walker home for two weeks. So we won't have Shadow for two weeks, but we have Phoenix with us now. He's a beautiful Golden Retriever who is mostly white.

I still have more Slugger/Shadow pictures, so if I have time, they're loaded, and I'm not already way behind I'll put them up eventually. =]

I took a bunch of pictures with Mom's camera today at the meet too.

2 comments:

Erin said...

you really need to post pictures of him! I've been dying to see what he looks like now! I still haven't forgiven Mr.Ron for leaving him home when we were up there!

Christina in NC said...

I know! I actually just now asked if he would mind my posting the pictures I've taken of him. He's a beautiful boy.