Saturday, July 21, 2007

Play-date with Mollie

Today we took Shadow over to our grandparents' house, where our cousins were visiting with the newfoundland puppy they got yesterday. She's 8 weeks old, has blue eyes, and basically looks like an adorable little rolly-polly fluff ball. My grandparents have a Goldendoodle (golden/poodle cross) too, and she's a year and a half...huge as ever.As soon as Shadow saw the big huge Goldendoodle fluff, she wanted to play. Shadow wasn't daunted at all by her "opponent's" size, and Granddad called it a submarine attack when Shadow dashing under and puppy-nipped from there, jumping in and out. She went nuts and ran from one dof to the other to play.


All tired out! They were so cute!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Love the last picture! The black and brown blend really well!

Natalie said...

Aww that is too cute! My friends recently got a Newfie puppy as well, and at 5 months old it is now the size of a big lab but so adorable :)

p.s. my name is Natalie and I raise puppies for the Lions Foundation in Toronto, Canada

Christina in NC said...

i've never heard of one in canada. that's really cool, natalie!!

I love that last pic too, erin. SO cute! haha

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Hi,
My name is MeKalea and I raise for Guiding Eyes for the Blind in NY. May I link to your blog?

Christina in NC said...

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner; we were on vacation.

But yes, you may link my blog. =)
We almost got a puppy from GEB, btw...but we had a commitment on monday nights.